20 Jahre China Medical GmbH
Ein schwieriges Jahr neigt sich dem Ende zu. Das Team von China Medical sagt Ihnen für Ihre Treue in den vergangenen 20 Jahren Dankeschön!
Wir wünschen Ihnen und Ihren Angehörigen schöne, besinnliche Festtage und das Wichtigste, bleiben Sie gesund.
Oeffnungszeiten über die Festtage:
24., 25., 26. Dezember 2020 geschlossen.
28. – 30. Dezember 2020 werden wir Ihre Bestellungen via FAX oder E-Mail
bis 11 Uhr sehr gerne entgegennehmen und bearbeiten.
Ab 4. Januar 2021 freuen wir uns, wieder für Sie da zu sein.
Ihr Team von China Medical
Tina T. Chen, M.S., L.Ac.
PRESIDENT, EVERGREEN HERBS & MEDICAL SUPPLIES
As the youngest member in a family of licensed practitioners, Tina Chen regards Oriental medicine as a family tradition, not just a career. She graduated from South Baylo University of Oriental Medicine, the University of California, Irvine, and pursued extensive post-graduate training at Anhui Hospital in Anhui, First Tianjin Hospital in Tianjin, and Guananmen Hospital in Beijing, China. Tina Chen is a licensed acupuncturist, also certified in TCM by the World Health Organization, with specialties in herbology, gynecology, and internal medicine. Together with Dr. John Chen, she completed the textbook Chinese Medical Herbology and Pharmacology in 2003 and its companion volume Chinese Herbal Formulas and Applications in 2008.
“We train our team to put your needs above everything else. You are our first priority, as we demonstrate by our friendliest service, finest products, and prompt shipments. ‘How may we help you today?’ is our sincere question.”
Dr. John Chen, Ph.D., Pharm.D., O.M.D., L.Ac.
MEDICAL CONSULTANT, EVERGREEN HERBS & MEDICAL SUPPLIES
Dr. John Chen's participation in the family tradition has led him to become a recognized authority in both western pharmacology and Chinese Herbal Medicine. He has taught herbology and pharmacology at:
- University of Southern California School of Pharmacy
- University of California, San Francisco School of Pharmacy
- Pacific College of Oriental Medicine, San Diego, California
- Emperor's College of Traditional Oriental Medicine, Santa Monica, California
- Yo San University of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Los Angeles, California
- Bastyr University, Seattle, Washington
- Five Branches Institute, San Jose, California
- Oregon College of Oriental Medicine, Portland, Oregon
- Academy of Oriental Medicine at Austin, Texas
- Southern California University of Health Sciences, Whittier, California
- American College of Traditional Chinese Medicine, San Francisco, California
He has also given seminars on herb-drug interactions for regional and national associations and organizations, including:
- The American Association of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine
- The California State Oriental Medical Association
- The Queen’s Physician Group of Hawaii
- The North Carolina Acupuncture Association
Dr. Chen is currently a member of the Herbal Medicine Committee for the American Association of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine; he is an herbal consultant for the California State Oriental Medical Association and is on the review/editorial committee for American Herbal Pharmacopoeia, the University of Arizona Integrative Medicine Program, and the American Academy of Medical Acupuncture.
Dr. Chen has published numerous articles and several books. His most recently published works are Chinese Medical Herbology and Pharmacology (2003, AOM Press) and Chinese Herbal Formulas and Applications (2008, AOM Press) for which he was lead author.
The effectiveness of treatment is of utmost concern to me, for each and every patient. The safety, quality, and potency of the herbs are crucial factors in determining treatment outcome. My goal is to make both Western and Oriental medical communities aware of herbal alternatives to drugs, and of the importance of identifying herb-drug interactions. I hope to see us eventually bridging the gap between Eastern and Western medicine by integrating use of herbs and related TCM modalities with modern technological medicine.